Xero Accounting: Beautiful Money Management
The Xero accounting landscape is undergoing massive change. Business accounting is replacing programs loaded on your desktop. Xero software is the leader in cloud accounting software, used by over 200,000 customers.
What is cloud accounting?
Features of Xero Accounting Software
Xero accounting software is the leading online accounting package because it offers:
- Bank feeds – Xero software links with your bank and downloads your bank statement transactions on a daily basis.
- Real time view of your business performance – No more waiting for your accounts to be prepared.
- Greatly reduced IT spend – There is no need to install software locally and there is no need to upgrade your hardware just to run desktop accounting software.
- Free upgrades! – Why spend lots of money in updates just to get a set of tax tables. Xero releases automatic updates every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Increased collaboration – Xero software allows for multiple users to be logged in at the same time so both you and Affinitas Accounting can review live data.
- Safe and secure – Data is not stored on your computer, which is at greater risk of hardware crashes, loss or theft. By giving your accountant access to the data, security is increased by not having to send files through unsecure emails or on discs through the post. Xero’s servers are located within enterprise grade hosting facilities, which has bank level security.
- Integration – Xero software can integrate within other applications such as inventory, invoicing and job systems, and other specialised software, so you can create a powerful system to manage all parts of your business.
Xero Accounting: Massive Benefits for Your Business
Xero accounting software will benefit your business through:
- User friendly – More user friendly accounting software.
- More efficient – Pay by the month and upgrades automatically installed.
- Access your data through any device – As long as you have got internet you can access your business numbers.
- Save time – Invoice customers immediately after the work is done, rather than doing the invoicing after the day has ended.
Affinitas Accounting believes that Xero accounting software is so good, we use it to help us grow our practice.
If you’re looking for a way to leverage your business and lockdown systems that will serve your long term success, Xero accounting is sure to become a key part of that strategy. It will free you up to focus on the most important aspects of your day-to-day business activities.
The more you can free up your time with excellent tools like Xero accounting software, the more you can focus on the big picture. Asking the big questions, dealing with the most important clients you have.
We wouldn’t say that this Xero accounting system is set and forget, but what it will do is streamline all the most mundane aspects of financial bookkeeping, payroll and other repetitive tasks. So get that time back, and invest in the best cloud accounting system out there.
Xero accounting will give you that time back so you can make great things happen in your business. Xero accounting: Free up your business.
If you want to grow your business and think Xero accounting software will help you, please contact us and one of our team members will answer your questions and give you an outline of the Xero setup process.
What our clients say...
Before I started using Xero, I spent a lot of time putting together spread sheets and using a software that didn’t do as much as what Xero can do. Keeping on top of everything associated with running our businesses has now changed. When my accountant Tammy told me about this accounting software, it’s never been more simple and easier to use, it has been amazing. Xero helps me keep track of my Business spending, wages, receipts, and so much more. With the help of my accountant, setting up was easy, it has everything I need to run our family businesses without the stress.