As a business owner, there’s one key thing you need to totally focus on now – keeping your business alive during these difficult times. It’s not all doom and gloom either – withstanding the tough times sets a business up to be a fast turning cash flow business when everything bounces back in a positive way in the future.
FOLLOW THE BLOG
You can see our latest pandemic articles here.
Business owners may want to read: The Second Govt Stimulus Package: What Business Owners Need To Know
It’s vital that you build a cash “war chest” which will allow you to keep trading through the coming difficult months.
Also, we want to help you to protect the health of your employees and customers/clients.
The Affinitas Accounting Team have developed a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that addresses these 7 key areas that affect you:
- Cash Flow
- Protection of your Assets
- Banks and Funding
- Information Technology
- Customers & Suppliers
- Mental Health Support
Our plan and actions steps to take can help to keep your business alive and give you and your team a framework for the support you need during this COVID-19 crisis.
OUR PLAN TO HELP YOU
There are 3 key options where we can immediately help you. We provided different options to ensure that we help as many people as possible at different price points.
- Provide you with a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP). With this option, we provide you with our BCP which you then will need to review and choose which actions to implement.
- Provide you with a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Once you have completed it, we will review the document with you during a 30-minute review call to help you ensure that you’ve raised all relevant issues and identify where you may need outside assistance.
- A 90-minute Assistance Meeting with us, where we meet to guide you through completing your personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan and discuss options on the best actions to take.
- OPTION 1: where we provide you with a personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, is $250 + GST.
- OPTION 2: COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan and a 30-minute discussion to review your plan, is $400 + GST
- OPTION 3: COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan and a 90-minute Assistance Meeting with you to discuss your personalised plan, is $600 + GST.
These prices are heavily discounted so that we can help as many business owners as possible and are extremely low compared to the value that you will receive – keeping your business alive, protecting your family assets and helping to keep your employees in their jobs.
We also have packages offering assistance with the following to help you follow through on the actions identified as critical in the plan:
- Cashflow forecasting
- Stimulus Package and apprentice calculations
- Setting up ATO Payment plans
- Tax planning
Please let us know if these are of interest to you and we would be happy to provide a quote.
Please get in touch here, or give us a call on (07) 3359 5244 and let us know which option you would like.
We are here to help you, please get in touch or share this information with any small business owner who you feel may benefit.